Friday, January 13, 2012

A Prayer

Today I read a dua (prayer) after completing the Qu'ran, which is such a beautiful dua that I would like to share it with you. I would, also humble pray this dua first for Prophet Mohammad ( peace be on him); then my parents; grand parents and myself.

" O Allah! In my grave change my fear into love!  O Allah! Have mercy on me in the name of this great Qu'ran; and make it for me a guide and light and a source of Your Guidance and Mercy; O Allah! Make me remember of it that, which I have forgotten; make me know of it which, I have become ignorant of; and make me recite it  in the hours of the night and the day; and make it an argument in my favor, O Sustainer of all the worlds!

I photographed this beautiful tulip in Connecticut when we were visiting Seema.

No comments:

Post a Comment